It’s been a while since I’ve worked on my Z. I’ve been working on rebuilding my wife’s 300ZX, which is progressing slowly. My Z had a dead oxygen sensor and was not tuned correctly. It also had a fuel leak. But last week I fixed both of those issues and now it runs like a champ.
I then leaned out the fuel table by about 25% (I had richened it up when the sensor died to be safe). I was able to use autotune to then fix up the fuel map quite a bit. I really think it’s time to get it tuned on a dyno, but haven’t committed yet.
Sent off my oil temperature gauge to get the range changed from 100-300 degrees F or so to 60-260.
I’d like to use the slicks I got in at least one race this season, but I need to remove my bump steer spacers for the 15” wheels they are on to fit.