Msqur 1.0 released
As mentioned previously, I wanted to open the source to msqur up and put development on the backburner. I have added an appropriate license for it (although I do need to add library licenses/notices in there as well). It is now GPL licensed, and I have made the repository public.
Some things I added:
- Added basic charts for the 2D tables
- Added table header text to tables
- Added reingest script to allow for easier MSQ cache updates
- Fixed some of the documentation up
Known issues, mostly the same as before:
- MS3 file support is poor
- Constants are just blurted out without any organization
- INI Parsing of formulas and directives not implemented yet
- API documentation is still in infancy
I want to move on to other projects, but I may come back from time to time to update things. I intend for the near future, at least, to leave msqur.com up and keep it updated.