Msqur Update v0.53b
I've rolled out the update 0.53b to msqur.com. This includes:
- INI Parsing (i.e. better MSQ support)
- Bug fixes and better error handling
So now it is a bit more usable. The INI Parsing turns out to be a bit more complex than I anticipated, but I rolled out a decent intermediate update in the meantime.
Before completing the INI parsing (or anything else for that matter), I've decided to overhaul the entire codebase. This is because I wrote the first version off the cuff, but I've been receiving a few feature requests and it's turned into something that merits proper design considerations. So, I'll be adding a much needed OO and configuration revamp to it.